LIFEFACTORY Flip Cap Glass Bottle, 22 oz.Lifefactory's reusable glass bottle with a Flip Top Cap offers 22 oz. of thirst-quenching capacity, easy on-the-go drinking with a narrow mouth spout, and the convenience of wide-mouth access.
- Intelligently designed, clean-tasting, chemical-free glass container for all your favorite beverages
- Narrow-mouth spout for easy on-the-go drinking
- Wide-mouth access is ice-cube friendly and easy to clean
- Handle pivots upright for carrying and out of the way while drinking
- Made from clear soda lime glass—no metallic taste or chemical leaching
- Free of BPA, phthalate, PVC, and polycarbonate
- Protective hexagon silicone sleeve provides great gripping surface and helps prevent breakage—free of plastics and 100% nontoxic
- Cap and handle made of polypropylene (PP5)
- Flip top made of silicone
- Dishwasher safe with sleeve on bottle; place Flip Cap on top rack
- All materials are FDA approved
- Glass bottle made in France; all other components make in the U.S.
- Fluid capacity: 22 oz. (650 ml)
LIFEFACTORY Flip Cap Glass Bottle, 22 oz.
Material (General) Glass Volume (General) Less than 1 qt.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Glass-not Plastic
- Great Silicon Protection
- Sip top
- style function
- Waterproof Seal
- Wide Opening For Cleaning
- It's a little heavy
- Every day
Comments about LIFEFACTORY Flip Cap Glass Bottle, 22 oz.:
I've been carrying water bottles around for over 16 years and this is the best one I've ever had so far. I love that it's glass and not plastic or metal. The wide mouth opening is ideal for cleaning. The sip top is great for easy and quick drinking without having to unscrew the top. The loop handle on the lid is great for carrying when your hands are full. The silicone cover is very protective so I'm not concerned about dropping it or it breaking. Plus the glass is thick . . . this makes it a bit heavy though. So, for those that need a light water carrier or are physically challenged to carry something with weight, it may not be a good choice, but I like thinking that I am "working out" by carrying it during hikes etc. Anyway, this is a good one! Enjoy!
- Was this a gift?: