LIFEFACTORY Flip Cap Glass Bottle, 16 oz.The performance of the Flip Top Cap meets the purity of glass in this Lifefactory bottle. Offers easy on-the-go drinking from the narrow mouth spout with the convenience of wide-mouth access.
- Intelligently designed, clean-tasting, chemical-free glass container for all your favorite beverages
- Slim 16 oz. size fits well in most car-cup holders making it the perfect road-trip companion
- Narrow-mouth spout for easy on-the-go drinking
- Wide-mouth access is ice-cube friendly and easy to clean
- Handle pivots upright for carrying and out of the way while drinking
- Made from clear soda lime glass—no metallic taste or chemical leaching
- Free of BPA, phthalate, PVC, and polycarbonate
- Protective silicone sleeve provides great gripping surface and helps prevent breakage—free of plastics and 100% nontoxic
- Cap and handle made of polypropylene (PP5)
- Flip top made of silicone
- Dishwasher safe with sleeve on bottle; place Flip Cap on top rack
- All materials are FDA approved
- Glass bottle made in France; all other components make in the U.S.
- Fluid capacity: 16 oz. (450 ml)
- Important note: The silicone Flip Top seals when closed properly and should not leak; however, it does not lock in place and could be knocked ajar. As a result, it's not upside-down, bottom-of-the-bag leakproof.
LIFEFACTORY Flip Cap Glass Bottle, 16 oz.
Material (General) Glass Volume (General) Less than 1 qt. Material Glass/Silicone Volume (fluid ounces) 16 fl. oz. Weight 15.2 oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Flip Cap
Comments about LIFEFACTORY Flip Cap Glass Bottle, 16 oz.:
I was given this as a gift, and was thrilled to have a durable, glass container. Too heavy for outdoor adventures, but I use it to take filtered water to work. The good news is that the protective silicone encasing really does protect the glass. The bad news is that the flip cap is almost useless. When my bottle did drop to the ground, the glass didn't break, but the lid flipped open, and all the water poured out. There's nothing to "lock" it shut. Also, when you open it to drink, the lid spends most of its time resting on my nose. And, the handle gets in the way when drinking. Needs more design work, I think.
- Was this a gift?: