GARMIN Forerunner 610, MulticolorIf you've been training with a heart rate monitor but need to upgrade your watch, the Garmin Forerunner 610 is an excellent choice. With a touch, tap, or swipe, the Forerunner 610 lets you get on with your run while it tracks all the details.
- Sleek touchscreen is as rugged as it is functional
- Stands up to rain, sweat, and splashes, yet is sensitive enough to operate with running gloves
- Provides accurate distance, pace, GPS position, heart rate, calories, and more
- Guides you back to the starting point of your run, giving you the freedom to explore new routes and always find your way home
- Virtual Racer can turn any workout into a virtual matchup
- Forerunner 610 also offers vibration alerts that you can customize for time, distance, calories, heart rate, or cadence
- Training Effect measures the impact of an activity on your aerobic fitness, which helps you train more efficiently
- Wirelessly upload your data to the Garmin Connect website when in range of your computer
- Uploads via ANT+ wireless technology and the USB stick that comes with your watch
- At Garmin Connect, you can see your activity on a map, view lap splits, and explore activities from other users
- Garmin Connect is Mac and PC compatible
- Please note: HRM strap is not included
- Due to federal shipping restrictions regarding products containing lithium batteries, this product cannot be shipped to Canada, Hawaii, Alaska, Catalina Island, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO, or international addresses. Thanks for your understanding.
GARMIN Forerunner 610, Multicolor
Touchscreen Yes Additional Sensors Optional Barometer No Batteries Rechargeable Lithium-ion Electronic Compass No GPS Enabled Yes Watch Type Digital Waypoints 100 Weight 2.54 oz. Heart Rate Monitor No Altimeter No Speed and Distance Yes Online Community Yes ANT+ enabled Yes