OBOZ Women's Sawtooth Mid WP Hiking Boots, IcebergThe versatile and waterproof Sawtooth Mid is just as comfortable thru-hiking the AT as it is exploring your local trails. The outsole shape promotes a natural rolling motion when the going is smooth and has toothy high friction side lugs for when the trail turns nasty.
- Dual-density EVA midsole provides shock-absorbing cushion, support, and stability
- Nylon shank provides torsional rigidity on uneven terrain and allows forefoot flexibility
- Nonmarking Sawtooth high-friction carbon rubber outsole for great traction and durability—outside sole shape promotes natural rolling motion on smooth terrain; toothy high-friction side lugs bite nasty trails
- Oboz BDry waterproof, breathable membrane wicks moisture from the inside and blocks moisture from the outside
- Waterproof nubuck leather and high abrasion-resistant textile upper for support, protection, durability, and breathability
- 3D molded heel counter helps prevent heel slippage and keeps your foot centered inside the shoe
- Molded rubber toe rand for protection from rough terrain and durability
- BFit Deluxe EVA footbed with shaped heel pocket to keep the foot centered; foam under the heel and forefoot adds cushioning; perforations allow air flow and breathability
- Board lasted construction
- Oboz: combination of “outside” and Montana’s “Bozeman”
Country of Origin: Imported
OBOZ Women's Sawtooth Mid WP Hiking Boots, Iceberg
EMS_Sale Yes Gender Women's Outsole Carbon rubber Shank Nylon arch, 2.5 mm Upper Nubuck leather, textile Waterproof Yes Midsole Dual-density EVA Avg. Weight (pair) 2 lb. 2 oz.