Encounters from a Kayak
Item: 16767426 Product Description >
Encounters from a KayakIf you're a paddler looking for some vicarious thrills, then this is the book for you! Encounters from a Kayak: Native People, Sacred Places, and Hungry Polar Bears by Nigel Foster is an exhilarating collection of stories from all over the world, as experienced from Foster's kayak.
- Follow Nigel Fosterís kayaking adventures around the world, from staring down a polar bear to meeting a man who buries sharks and digs them up months later for food and everything in between
- Includes over 50 stunning color photos
- 2012, first edition, 255 pages
- Paperback, 9 x 6 x 0.5 in.
- Foster writes regularly for Paddle World and Ocean Paddler magazines, has been published in many other outdoor journals, and has authored several kayaking guidebooks