CASIO G-Shock Analog/Digital Atomic Solar WatchIf you're traveling the world—or you just like having a really cool watch—the Casio G-Shock Analog/Digital Atomic Solar Watch is just the thing you need. You'll always know what time it is (no matter where you are!) and you never have to worry about the battery dying...what more could you want?
- Multi-Band 6 Atomic Timekeeping receives time calibration radio signals to keep displayed time accurate; auto receive function receives up to calibration signals a day
- Tough solar power recharges the battery; battery lasts approximately 6 months on full charge without further exposure to light
- Unique hand adjustment lets you shift the analog hands away from the digital window for easier viewing
- Stopwatch is accurate to 1/100 second, measures elapsed time and split time, and has a measuring capacity of 59’59.99”
- Countdown timer counts down in seconds anywhere from 1 to 100 minutes
- 12/24 hour format with hourly time signal and 5 daily alarms; time is accurate to +/-15 seconds per month
- World Time display includes 31 time zones, city code display, and daylight saving
- Full auto calendar is preprogrammed to the year 2099
- Full auto LED light with afterglow and Neo-brite luminous hands and markers ensure you’ll always be able to read the watch face
- Shock resistant and water resistant to 200 m
- Power save function helps prolong battery life
- Battery power indicator lets you know when it’s time to recharge
- Due to federal shipping restrictions regarding products containing lithium batteries, this product can only be shipped to the 48 contiguous states. It cannot be shipped to Canada, Hawaii, Alaska, Catalina Island, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or international addresses. Thanks for your understanding.
CASIO G-Shock Analog/Digital Atomic Solar Watch
Alarm(s) 3 Bezel Size 46 mm Date Yes Illumination Yes Lap Timer(s) Yes Stop Watch Function Yes Strap Width 25 mm Watch Type Analog/Digital Water Resistance Yes Wrist Size Men's Weight 2 oz. Strap Material Resin