CASIO G-Shock Atomic Solar WatchMulti-Band Atomic Timekeeping combined with classic, clean-yet-rugged styling make the Casio G-Shock Atomic Solar Watch one of the most stealthily powerful watches you'll find. The convenient solar-powered battery and ability to receive official atomic time anywhere you go make this watch perfect for adventure-seekers.
- Multi-Band 6 Atomic Timekeeping receives time calibration radio signals to keep displayed time accurate; auto receive function receives up to calibration signals a day
- Tough solar power recharges the battery; battery lasts approximately 10 months on full charge without further exposure to light
- Stopwatch is accurate to 1/100 second, measures elapsed time and split time, and has a measuring capacity of 23:59’59.99”
- Countdown timer counts down in seconds anywhere from 1 minute to 24 hours
- 12/24 hour format with hourly time signal and 5 alarms (4 daily, 1 snooze); time is accurate to +/-15 seconds per month
- World Time display includes 31 time zones, city code display, and daylight saving
- Full auto calendar is preprogrammed to the year 2099
- Full auto EL backlight with afterglow ensures you’ll always be able to read the watch face
- Shock resistant and water resistant to 200 m
- Power save function helps prolong battery life
- Battery power indicator lets you know when it’s time to recharge
- Due to federal shipping restrictions regarding products containing lithium batteries, this product can only be shipped to the 48 contiguous states. It cannot be shipped to Canada, Hawaii, Alaska, Catalina Island, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or international addresses. Thanks for your understanding.
CASIO G-Shock Atomic Solar Watch
Alarm(s) 3 Bezel Size 46 mm Date Yes Illumination Yes Lap Timer(s) Yes Stop Watch Function Yes Strap Width 22 mm Watch Type Digital Water Resistance Yes Wrist Size Men's Weight 2.4 oz. Strap Material Resin