GARMIN Forerunner 10, GreenIf you're on a budget—or you just don't need a huge running watch with all the bells and whistles—then the Garmin Forerunner 10 is exactly what you're looking for! Track your pace, distance, and calories burned with a watch so simple you need only to press one button to get going.
- Simple, user-friendly design: just push a button and start running!
- Timer screen displays time and distance; can also show pace and calories burned
- Virtual Pacer feature compares current pace to a target pace you set
- Lets you know when you’ve achieved a personal record like fastest mile or longest run to keep you motivated
- Upload your workout to Garmin Connect to see it on a map, get more detail on each mile (like average pace or elevation), and share with friends
- Charges via USB cable (included)
- Battery lasts up to 5 hr. in training mode or up to 5 weeks in power-save mode
- Water resistant to 50 m
- Stores 7 runs and 2 PRs
- Auto Pause feature stops the timer if you get stuck at an intersection or have to tie your shoe
- Run/Walk feature makes it easy to follow a training plan by telling you when to run and when to walk
- Due to federal shipping restrictions regarding products containing lithium batteries, this product cannot be shipped to Canada, Hawaii, Alaska, Catalina Island, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or international addresses. Thanks for your understanding.
GARMIN Forerunner 10, Green
Touchscreen No Additional Sensors No Barometer No Batteries Rechargeable Li-ion Electronic Compass No GPS Enabled Yes Watch Type Analog/Digital Water Resistance 50 m (164 ft.) Waypoints 0 Weight 1.3 oz. (36 g) Heart Rate Monitor No Speed and Distance Yes Altimeter No Battery Life 5 Hr. training mode/ 5 wks watch mode Online Community Yes ANT+ enabled No
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Distance Use
Comments about GARMIN Forerunner 10, Green:
So easy to use, it is a Garmin for dummies. I have the green one and it is actually a cute watch compared to all the computers that the rest of gamins look like. It has come to be very handy when I have to train without my team over breaks. Overall I love the watch!