SEA TO SUMMIT Access Deck BagSea to Summit's Access Gear Bag with a detachable Dry Bag gives you easy access to essentials like a camera, binoculars, sunscreen, and snacks without exiting your kayak, or when you're out on a touring SUP with deck inserts.
- Outer bag: Superstrong abrasion-resistant 420D PU-coated nylon ripstop
- Stiffener inserted to maintain shape
- Curved watertight zipper
- Inner bag: Detachable 70D Dry Bag with Hypalon roll-top closure system
- Two methods of securing to your kayak: Velcro strips on the base or release buckles on the sides—easily detaches to carry with you
- Can be secured to a touring SUP that has deck inserts
- Superstretch shock cord and mesh side compartments for increased storage
- Ideal for SUP day trips or kayaking day trips, overnights, and longer expeditions
- Dimensions: length and width at widest point: 14.5 in. x 7 in.
Country of Origin: Imported
SEA TO SUMMIT Access Deck Bag
Material Outer bag: 420D PU-coated nylon ripstop; Dry Bag: 70D See Through No Weight 18 oz. (520 g)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Ease of Use
- Ems Service
- Easy Access From Cockpit
- Quick Access Day Paddle
Comments about SEA TO SUMMIT Access Deck Bag:
I was looking for a pack that would fit my Lincoln Little Diamond and I found this jewel. It is very convenient for access to the contents from the cockpit. Waterproof with dry sac which is included.
- Was this a gift?: