SEA TO SUMMIT Hydraulic Dry Bag, 65 LDesigned to withstand extreme conditions that demand toughness and abrasion resistance, Sea to Summit's Hydraulic Dry Bag is made with 600D waterproof fabric and welded construction for super-heavy-duty performance.
- TPU-laminated 600D heavy-duty waterproof fabric—high performance and abrasion resistant
- Nonwicking TPU roll-top closure with innovative interlocking profile that is secure and waterproof
- Welded construction for durable waterproof seams and snag-free seam profile
- Durable PVC-free and UV-resistant fabric sheds water and does not crack in extreme cold
- Unique molded interlocking closure securely seals the bag for waterproof performance
- Oval base to resist rolling and take up less room when stacked
- Features a replaceable buckle with stainless steel pins
- Heavy-duty Hypalon lash loops are RF welded at the sides and provide secure attachment or lashing points
- Dimensions for oval base and height: 14 x 10 x 33.5 in.
- Volume: 65 L (3966 cu. in.)
Country of Origin: Imported
SEA TO SUMMIT Hydraulic Dry Bag, 65 L
Dimensions 14 x 10 x 33.5 in. Material 600D waterproof See Through No Volume 65 L (3966 cu. in.) Weight 28.4 oz. (807 g)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Keeps Stuff Dry
- Stand-up Paddle Trips
Comments about SEA TO SUMMIT Hydraulic Dry Bag, 65 L:
I used this dry bag for food on a 10-day expedition from Albany to Manhattan by stand-up paddleboard and my food stayed dry. I lined it with plastic bags, too. It was my medium-sized bag, and had hooks on the sides to strap it to the board. It also fit nicely on the existing deck rigging/bungee.
- Was this a gift?: