SEA TO SUMMIT Hydraulic Dry Pack with Harness, 120 LCarrying large amounts of gear? The harness and waist belt on Sea to Summit's Hydraulic Dry Pack make portaging a whole lot easier, whether you're on the river, in the airport, or anywhere else. Easy to put on and remove, the harness system attaches to the bag with a series of buckles as tough as the bags themselves.
- TPU-laminated 600D heavy-duty waterproof fabric—high performance and abrasion resistant
- Nonwicking TPU roll-top closure with innovative interlocking profile that is secure and waterproof
- Welded construction for durable waterproof seams and snag-free seam profile
- Durable PVC-free and UV-resistant fabric sheds water and does not crack in extreme cold
- Oval base to resist rolling
- Features a replaceable buckle with stainless steel pins
- Harness system is easy to put on and take off:
~ Harness and waist belt feature open construction of EVA foam and air mesh, allowing plenty of airflow and rapid drying without sacrificing comfort
~ Fully adjustable back length and height-adjustable sternum straps
~ Screen-printed diagrams on the welded patch show the herringbone pin/harness removal steps
~ 7075-T6 anodized aluminum buckles are robust and fail-safe
~ Low-profile attachment points to reduce snagging when harness is not attached
- Dimensions for oval base and height: 18.5 x 12.6 x 44.5 in.
- Volume: 120 L (7323 cu. in.)
Country of Origin: Imported
SEA TO SUMMIT Hydraulic Dry Pack with Harness, 120 L
Volume 7323 cu. in.