PATAGONIA Men's Drifter A/C GTX Hiking Shoes, Bungee CordSupportive enough to haul a light pack and sporty enough to wear around town, Patagonia's Drifter A/C Gore-Tex is a waterproof, breathable low-top hiking shoe with excellent Vibram traction.
This product will be shipped directly from Patagonia and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- EVA midsole with air cushion in the heel provides cushioning, shock absorption, and stability
- Nylon 6.6 injection-molded arch shank provides support
- Bi-Fit polyurethane waterproof insole board provides support and stability
- Vibram Trail Ecostep outsole provides excellent traction
- Gore-Tex waterproof, breathable membrane keeps feet dry and comfortable
- Breathable air mesh and durable nubuck leather upper
- 20% EVA anatomical footbed provides cushioning, comfort, and support
- Breathable polyester air-mesh lining
- Breathable bellows tongue to keep out debris
- Board-lasted construction provides durability and firm support
- Fit: medium width, full toe box, medium arch/instep, firm support/flex
- Firm support/flex: the most structure for the firmest support
- Leather meets Leather Working Group's environmental standards
Country of Origin: Imported
PATAGONIA Men's Drifter A/C GTX Hiking Shoes, Bungee Cord
Foot Volume Medium Volume Measurement 770 ml Forefoot Width Medium Forefoot Width Measurement 3.696 in. Heel Width Wide Heel Width Measurement 2.790 in. Outsole Vibram Ecostep rubber Shank Nylon arch, polyurethane Upper Air mesh, nubuck leather Midsole EVA, Air cushion Waterproof Yes Avg. Weight (pair) 1 lb. 15.2 oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great Traction
- No Break-in
- Stiff sole
- Wet Weather
Comments about PATAGONIA Men's Drifter A/C GTX Hiking Shoes:
Great for casual wear and everyday use. Stiff sole provides good support without being cumbersome like over-the-ankle hiking boots. I wear these shoes every day.
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to width
- Arch Type:
- Average Arch
- Was this a gift?: