PATAGONIA Men's Drifter A/C GTX Hiking ShoesA breathable, waterproof low-top hiking shoe, Patagonia's Drifter A/C Gore-Tex is supportive enough to haul a light pack and sporty enough to wear around town.
- Air Cushion Plus provides shock absorption
- Bi-Fit polyurethane waterproof insole board provides support and stability
- Vibram Trail Ecostep outsole provides excellent traction
- Gore-Tex waterproof, breathable membrane keeps feet dry and comfortable
- Breathable air mesh and durable nubuck leather upper
- 20% EVA anatomical footbed provides cushioning, comfort, and support
- Breathable polyester air mesh lining
- Breathable bellows tongue to keep out debris
- Board lasted construction provides durability and firm support
- Fit: medium width, full toe box, medium arch/instep, firm support/flex
Country of Origin: Imported
PATAGONIA Men's Drifter A/C GTX Hiking Shoes
Foot Volume Medium Volume Measurement 770 ml Forefoot Width Medium Forefoot Width Measurement 3.696 in. Heel Width Wide Heel Width Measurement 2.790 in. Outsole Vibram Ecostep rubber Shank Polyurethane Upper Air mesh, nubuck leather Midsole Air Cushion Plus Waterproof Yes Avg. Weight (pair) 1 lb. 15.2 oz.