PATAGONIA Men's Boaris 2.0 Shoes, NaturalAn all-terrain shoe or mountain sneaker for multi-activity pursuits, Patagonia's Boaris 2.0 features a low-profile Vibram sole for excellent traction.
This product will be shipped directly from Patagonia and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Recycled EVA insole and midsole provide shock-absorbing cushion and stability
- 2.5 mm nylon arch shank provides support under the arch and natural flex at the ball of the foot
- Pigskin, tumbled oiled nubuck, and Tec Tuff leather upper for durability and protection
- Breathable mesh lining wicks moisture and controls odor
- Air Cushion Plus in heel provides shock absorption and stability
- Low-profile Vibram outsole with self-cleaning lugs provides ultimate traction
- Durable polyester laces
- Strobel construction offers flexibility and comfort
- Last characteristics: medium width, full toe box, medium arch/instep
- Medium support/flex: more structured and supportive; reinforced midsole is designed to help guide the foot from heel strike to toe off
- Patagonia works with leather tanneries that meet ISO-14001 environmental certification
Country of Origin: Imported
PATAGONIA Men's Boaris 2.0 Shoes, Natural
Gender Men's Outsole Vibram rubber Shank Nylon arch Upper Pigskin, nubuck, Tec Tuff leather Midsole EVA Waterproof No Avg. Weight (pair) 1 lb. 13.8 oz.