FITBIT One PedometerThe overachiever of the pedometer family, the Fitbit One tracks not only steps, distance, and calories, but also stairs climbed and how well you sleep! Commit to getting back in shape, and let the One be your guide.
- Tracks steps, distance, calories burned, and sleep quality using a MEMS 3-axis accelerometer for the most accurate data; measures stairs climbed using an altimeter
- Tracks how long you sleep, how well you sleep, and how many times you wake up
- Silicone clip keeps it secure anywhere: pocket, belt, or bra; wristband lets you wear it in your sleep
- Fitbit free mobile app and free online dashboard let you see your stats as graphs or charts so you know exactly how close you are to reaching your personalized weekly fitness goals
~ Fitbit helps keep you motivated by awarding badges when you achieve a goal
~ Connect with friends and family on Fitbit.com so you can see each other’s progress
- Rain-, splash-, and sweatproof so you can wear it all the time (just not in the pool; unfortunately it’s not fully waterproof)
- Simply press the button on the device face to switch between the six display modes: steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed, Flower (grows/shrinks based on recent activity), and clock
- Rechargeable Li-ion polymer battery lasts 5-7 days on a charge
- Data syncs automatically and wirelessly to your computer, iPhone (4S or 5), iPod touch (5th generation), or iPad (3rd generation)
~ Included wireless USB dongle will initiate sync when Fitbit is within 20 ft. of your computer
~ Bluetooth Smart connectivity will sync stats to your phone without killing its battery
- Compatible with other fitness apps such as Run Keeper, MapMyFITNESS, Spark People, and MyFitnessPal
- Includes free Fitbit.com membership, charging cord, silicone/metal clip, and sleep wristband
- PC requirements: Windows XP/Vista/7, USB port, Internet connection; Mac requirements: OS X 10.5 and up, USB port, Internet connection
- Operating temperature: -4°–113°F (-20°–45°C); Maximum operating altitude: 30,000 ft. (9144 m)
- Dimensions: 1.89 x 0.76 x 0.38 in. (48 x 19.3 x 9.65 mm)
- Weight: 0.28 oz. (8 g)
FITBIT One Pedometer
Dimensions 1.89 x 0.76 x 0.38 in. (48 x 19.3 x 9.65 mm) Weight 0.28 oz. (8 g) Online Community Yes Bluetooth Enabled Yes
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Compact Design
- Simple Controls
- Not waterproof
- All Day Use
- Weight Loss
Comments about FITBIT One Pedometer:
I previously owned the Fitbit Ultra. I lost that on a ski trip and "needed" my fitbit. The Ultra was replaced last year with the "One" and therefore I purchased this as a replacement for my lost Ultra.
Overall, the functions are basically the same. You can count steps, stairs, and it can track sleep too. It estimates distance tralveled and calories burned. Generally very accurate on all counts.
My major negative is these still are not waterproof. They are water resistant, and should survive a brief dunk - my Ultra fell into the toilet for a few seconds (don't ask) and worked for a year after. I'm expecting the same level or quality here with the One. However, it would be good to know it could survive a day at the beach and go in/out of the ocean and work after.
The killer feature here (for me) is the ability to count stairs. I am inclined to take the stairs over the elevator because of this feature. I wouldn't otherwise. That has helped keep my legs ski ready and also burn a few more calories.
Love my Fitbit.
- Was this a gift?: