C4 WATERMAN TGIF 12'6" Stand Up PaddleboardWhether you compete in elite races, fun-run races, or just want a board for fast-paced coastal cruising, the C4 Waterman TGIF Pro Racer 12'6" stand up paddleboard won't let you down.
- An exact duplicate (widened by 1 in.) of the prototype board Travis Grant used to win the Battle of the Paddle, the ISA games, and the Jamie Mitchell Survivor Race
- Low, even-bottom rocker and semi-displacement hull construction—in addition to the wide-point set under the paddler’s stance—allow for instant acceleration for sprint races
- Feathercore composite construction features strong, lightweight wood veneer laminates on deck and bottom to complement the feather-light EPS core
- Single fin setup allows for speed, stability, drive, and minimal drag
- Deck inserts on the nose of the board provide the ability to incorporate bungees for gear stowage
- Molded-in handle at the board’s center point provides an easy transport option
- Ideal for intermediate to advanced paddlers up to 220 lb.
C4 WATERMAN TGIF 12'6" Stand Up Paddleboard
Material and Benefit Fiberglass/Lightweight Displacement or Planing Board Displacement Weight 22 lb. Width 27.85 in. Volume 255 L Thickness 5.75 in. Shipping Surcharge Yes Length Range 12' or more Volume Range 251L or More (High)