MERRELL Men's Flux Glove Barefoot Shoes, Boulder/Vibrant OrangeMerrell's Flux Glove barefoot multisport shoe has a 0 mm heel-to-toe drop with minimal 4 mm cushioning for bruising protection. The glove-like leather upper molds to your foot, while the Vibram Road Glove sole grips varied surfaces.
- 0 mm ball-to-heel drop keeps you connected to your terrain—the heel and forefoot are level, allowing natural barefoot motion
- 4 mm compression-molded EVA midsole provides cushion and protection
- Vibram Road Glove outsole with TC-1 rubber for traction
- Cow suede leather upper and mesh upper molds to foot and provides breathability
- Webbing overlays secure the foot
- Rubber toe bumper provides durability and protection
- Rubber rear foot sling provides ultimate stability
- Integrated microfiber footbed treated with Aegis antimicrobial solution resists odor
- Barefoot Strobel construction offers flexibility and comfort
- Minimalist design helps strengthen your feet and leg muscles, encourages natural gait to improve posture, and connects your feet to the terrain
- Ideal for barefoot training: yoga, cross fit, trail activities—encourages sensory feedback and lateral movement; provides optimal versatility for strength training and conditioning
Country of Origin: Imported
MERRELL Men's Flux Glove Barefoot Shoes, Boulder/Vibrant Orange
Gender Men's Foot Volume Medium Volume Measurement 715 ml Forefoot Width Wide Forefoot Width Measurement 3.675 in. Heel Width Medium Heel Width Measurement 2.544 in. Outsole Vibram rubber Upper Leather, mesh Waterproof No Midsole Compression-molded EVA Avg. Weight (pair) 1 lb. 1 oz.