MERRELL Men's Norsehund Beta 6 in. WP Winter Boots, BoulderHigh-tech, intelligent warmth for winter, Merrell's Norsehund Beta 6 in. boots are waterproof and insulated to keep feet dry and warm. Paw-inspired traction devours winter's ground conditions, while ColdSmart air flow channels release moist air and retain warm air.
- 200 g Merrell Opti-Warm lightweight, low-bulk, synthetic insulation keeps feet warm in varying conditions—warmth rated to -25°F/-32°C
- Merrell Norsehund outsole with ColdSmart traction: multidirectional lugs shed snow and provide all-surface traction; aggressive perimeter lugs grip ice and wet surfaces; 5.5 mm sole lug depth
- Compression-molded EVA midsole provides shock-absorbing cushion; nylon arch shank provides support and allows forefoot flexibility
- Waterproof, breathable membrane keeps feet dry and comfortable
- 6 in. mid-cut upper: waterproof TPU half-shell and cow suede upper for protection and durability
- Quick-drying 300 g Merrell Conductor Fleece lining provides lightweight, versatile heat retention in varying conditions
- ColdSmart Thermal System: airflow channels release moist air when you’re on the move; retain warm air when you stop
- Merrell Active Heat Insole with silver reflective film for added warmth
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Snowshoe strap ridge for stability
Country of Origin: Imported
MERRELL Men's Norsehund Beta 6 in. WP Winter Boots, Boulder
Gender Men's Boot Insulation Opti-Warm, 200 g Outsole Merrell rubber Shank Nylon arch Upper Cow suede Warmth Rating Warm active; -25°F/-32°C Waterproof Yes Midsole Compression-molded EVA Avg. Weight (pair) 2 lb. 10 oz.