MERRELL Men's Mountain Diggs Shoes, Dark EarthAfter you've burned some calories or bagged a few climbs, Merrell's Mountain Diggs sneakers treat your feet to some much deserved R and R. The cool suede upper and hip cushioned, supportive platform offer durability and comfort for hiking around and great looks for heading into town.
This product will be shipped directly from Merrell and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Compression-molded EVA footframe/midsole for stability and comfort
- 2 mm EVA insole for comfort and shock absorption
- Molded nylon arch shank provides support and allows forefoot flexibility
- Merrell sticky rubber outsole with 3.5 mm sole lug depth for traction
- Nubuck leather and cow suede upper for durability and abrasion/weather resistance
- Mesh lining treated with Aegis antimicrobial solution resists odor
- Air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- EVA anatomical footbed for added cushion and support; treated with Aegis antimicrobial solution to resist odor
- Strobel construction offers flexibility and comfort
Country of Origin: Imported
MERRELL Men's Mountain Diggs Shoes, Dark Earth
Outsole Merrell sticky rubber Shank Nylon arch Upper Nubuck leather, cow suede Midsole Compression-molded EVA Waterproof No Avg. Weight (pair) 1 lb. 10 oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Casual Wear
- Going Out
Comments about MERRELL Men's Mountain Diggs Shoes, Dark Earth:
Great for all-round use. Tread not as aggressive as my running shoes, so they are appropriate for wearing to the office, hiking, bicycling or going out to dinner (with casual attire). I hope they hold up as well as the Merrell running shoes I bought about 4 years ago and have worn almost daily ... and will still wear for grubbier work.
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to width
- View On Shoes:
- I'm Into Shoes