SMARTWOOL PhD Outdoor Light Crew Socks, TopoAn EMS exclusive, these SmartWool socks will cushion your feet, manage moisture, and resist odor. 4 Degree Elite Fit System and ReliaWool technology deliver an improved fit, more comfort, and greater durability.
Winning topographic map design by Stephanie Peborde was inspired by her love for hiking and geocaching.
- Light half cushion for impact absorption
- New 4 Degree Elite Fit System with bi-elastic construction across four fit bands improves fit and comfort with faster flex and recovery; four-point support at ankle, upper and lower instep, and arch to keep the sock in place
- ReliaWool technology in high-impact areas provides longer lasting durability and protection to keep feet comfortable
- Soft, breathable merino wool regulates temperature, manages moisture, naturally resists odor, and does not itch or shrink
- Mesh ventilation zones for temperature and moisture regulation
- Flat-knit durable toe seam for high-burst strength
- 2x1 ribbed welt
- 1x1 ribbed leg
- Overall height: 8.5 in.
Fiber Content: 68% merino wool, 29% nylon, 3% elastane
Country of Origin: Imported
SMARTWOOL PhD Outdoor Light Crew Socks, Topo
Weight/Thickness Lightweight Height Crew Material Wool