CASIO Dual Sensor WatchTwin sensors in the Casio Dual Sensor Watch measure temperature, altitude, and air pressure so you can predict upcoming weather with just a glance at your wrist. Perfect for hikers and aspiring amateur meteorologists.
- Altimeter measures -700 to 10,000 m (-2,300 to 32,800 ft.) in 5-meter (20-ft.) increments; includes reference altitude setting
- Barometer display ranges from 260 to 1,100 hPa (7.65 to 32.45 inHg) in 1 hPa (0.05 inHg) increments; includes pressure differential pointer
- Thermometer display ranges from -10° to 60° C (14° to 140° F) in 0.1° C (0.2° F) increments
- Stopwatch is accurate to 1/100 second, measures elapsed time and split time, and has a measuring capacity of 23:59’59.99”
- Countdown timer counts down in seconds anywhere from 1minute to 24 hours
- 12/24 hour format with hourly time signal and 5 daily alarms; time is accurate to +/-30 seconds per month
- World Time display includes 31 time zones, city code display, and daylight saving; full auto calendar is preprogrammed to the year 2099
- LED backlight with afterglow ensures you’ll always be able to read the watch face
- Water resistant to 100 m
- CR2016 battery lasts approximately 3 years
- Due to federal shipping restrictions regarding products containing lithium batteries, this product can only be shipped to the 48 contiguous states. It cannot be shipped to Canada, Hawaii, Alaska, Catalina Island, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or international addresses. Thanks for your understanding.
CASIO Dual Sensor Watch
Touchscreen No Additional Sensors No Alarm(s) 5 Barometer Yes Bezel Size 50 mm Date Yes Electronic Compass No GPS Enabled No Illumination Yes Lap Timer(s) Yes Stop Watch Function Yes Strap Width 20 mm Watch Type Digital Water Resistance Yes Wrist Size Men's Weight 1.6 oz. Strap Material Resin Heart Rate Monitor No Altimeter Yes Online Community No Speed and Distance No