PATAGONIA Women's Advocate Chukka Shoes, AmaranthPull on the Advocate Chukka after a chilly session or dig them out of your pack on crisp nights in camp. This vegan Patagonia shoe has a durable, soft microfiber upper that's ultralightweight and a fleece collar and lining to keep feet toasty.
- Durable, soft microfiber upper
- Recycled PET fleece collar and lining for cozy warmth
- Rear pull-loop provides easy on/off; clips to pack and harness
- 3 mm 20% EVA anatomical footbed provides cushioning, comfort, and support
- 2 mm 15% recycled EVA insole provides extra cushioning
- 3 mm 20% recycled, durable Armadillo rubber sole provides grip, traction and protection
- Strobel construction provides flexibility and comfort
- Last characteristics: medium width, full toe box, medium arch/instep
- Soft support/flex: lightweight and flexible—allows foot to move as naturally as possible, while still providing essential cushioning and protection
- From Patagonia’s Surf Collection
Country of Origin: Imported
PATAGONIA Women's Advocate Chukka Shoes, Amaranth
Gender Women's Outsole Armadillo rubber Upper Microfiber Waterproof No Midsole EVA Avg. Weight (pair) 10 oz.