MERRELL Women's Stretch Glove Barefoot Shoes, BlackMerrell's Mary Jane barefoot shoe, the Stretch Glove, makes getting centered look better than ever—go barefoot from power yoga to power meetings. Its zero-drop minimalist Vibram sole grips for powerful moves, while letting your feet lead your body to better alignment and posture benefits from standing flat on your feet, naturally.
- 0 mm heel-to-ball drop keeps you connected to the terrain—the heel and forefoot are level, allowing natural barefoot motion
- 4 mm compression-molded EVA midsole for minimalist cushion
- 1 mm forefoot shock-absorption plate maintains forefoot flexibility and protects foot by distributing pressure
- Vibram Serene Glove outsole with TC-1 rubber compound for protection and traction
- Lycra, fabric, and synthetic leather upper with DWR (durable water repellent) finish to repel water and resist staining
- Hook-and-loop strap provides a precise and secure fit
- Integrated microfiber footbed treated with Aegis antimicrobial solution resists odor
- Barefoot strobel construction offers flexibility and comfort
- Wash as needed in cold water, gentle cycle; air dry away from heat sources
- Vegan friendly
- Minimalist design helps strengthen your feet and leg muscles, encourages natural gait to improve posture, and connects your feet to the terrain
- Ideal for barefoot training: yoga, cross fit, trail activities—encourages sensory feedback and lateral movement; provides optimal versatility for strength training and conditioning
Country of Origin: Imported
MERRELL Women's Stretch Glove Barefoot Shoes, Black
Gender Women's Outsole Vibram rubber Shank Forefoot plate, 1 mm Upper Lycra, fabric, synthetic Waterproof No Midsole Compression-molded EVA Avg. Weight (pair) 10 oz.