EMS Women's Coldsnap Fleece Crew, L/SStop the shivers, stay dry, and move freely when you wear our Coldsnap Crew alone or as a midlayer for cool- or cold-weather activities.
- Soft sueded polyester fleece with wicking finish for lightweight, breathable warmth without bulk
- Wicking finish manages moisture to keep you dry and comfortable
- Smooth, stretch jersey panels with soft fleece backing at sides and lower sleeves manage moisture
- Stretch panels and raglan sleeves enhance movement
- Resists pilling for durable good looks
- Flatlock seams for nonchafing comfort and a smooth fit; no side seams for added comfort
- Pullover crew-neck style
- Center-back length: 25 in.
- Machine wash cold; tumble dry low
Fiber Content: Body: 100% polyester; Panels: 85% polyester, 15% spandex
Country of Origin: Imported
EMS Women's Coldsnap Fleece Crew, L/S
EMS_Sale Yes Back Length 25 in. Fabric(s) Synthetic Sleeve Length Long-Sleeve
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Eastern Mountain Sports EMS Women's Coldsnap Fleece Crew, L/S:
I got the Lagoon Blue one and like the main fleece part but not the gray side and sleeve sections (which I'd like better in black or better yet, none, as I don't think they add anything). It also runs a full size small. I have always taken an XS in EMS tops, but the XS in this was too small and restrictive, especially across the back when I bent my arms (and my shoulders and torso are on the narrow side). The S fit, but the sleeves were too long. In either size, it was also tight to get it over my head (and I don't have a big head), as the crew neck doesn't give. I have several of last year's similar-fabric Cadence fleece tops, which fit better and have more style. So I will return this one.