KONA Hei Hei Mountain BikeThe Hei Hei is built with perfectly refined geometry and a precisely tuned suspension.
- Scandium 6069 alloy frame is as light as carbon, but significantly more durable; also offers good corrosion resistance and excellent fatigue strength
- Tapered head tube provides more support at the intersection of the top tube and down tube, greatly improving stability and overall performance
- More girth at the bottom of the head tube better distributes shock force, prolonging the bearing life of the headset itself
- RockShox XC 32 TK 100 mm fork and Monarch RL rear shock
- Walking Beam 4-Bar Linkage creates a functional, durable, and performance-oriented dual-suspension platform
- Kona's 4-Bar system keeps pivots as far away from each other as possible, minimizing the negative effects of tolerance stacking
- 4-Bar system minimizes side load on the rear shock
- Internal headset protects the bearings against the elements
- Internal headset also reduces stack height, so the height of the stem and bars are more adjustable, giving the rider the best fit possible
- A 12 x 142mm rear axle: 12 mm diameter of the rear axle provides the rear hub and frame with a stiff interface
- 142 mm outer diameter of the hub allows the wheel to be quickly and properly positioned in the frame before the rear axle is inserted
- WTB SX23 rims and Maxxis Ikon 29 x 2.2 tires
KONA Hei Hei Mountain Bike
Gender Men's Rear Shock RockShox Monarch RL Shifters SRAM X5 Front Derailleur SRAM X7 Rear Derailleur SRAM X7 Wheelset WTB SX23 Brakes Avid Elixir 1 Saddle WTB Volt Sport Pedals N/A Bike Type Mountain Bikes Frame Material Aluminum Suspension Full Suspension Wheel Size 29 in.