MARIN Alpine Trail 29 Mountain BikeA 29er hardtail with race geometry that converts the maximum amount of rider output into forward motion.
- Frame: Felt Nine series 29er with double-butted 6061 aluminum and tapered head tube
- Rock Shox XC28 TK Mg 29 with Alloy Steerer Tube
- Longer effective top tube lengths place the rider in a more committed pedaling position
- Large lower steerer tube diameter increases frame strength and steering position
- Tektro Draco 2 Hydraulic Disc brakes; 7 inch front rotor, 6 inch rear rotor
- Alex TD25 29-inch double wall rims
- Geax Saguaro tires, 29 x 2.2 in.
- Double Butted 6061 Alloy handlebars, OS-31.8 mm, 15 mm Rise, 710 mm wide
MARIN Alpine Trail 29 Mountain Bike
Gender Men's Rear Shock N/A Shifters Shimano Alivio Front Derailleur Shimano Acera Rear Derailleur Shimano Deore Wheelset Alex TD25 Brakes Tektro hydraulic Saddle WTB Silverado Sport HP Pedals Alloy Mountain Frame Material Aluminum Suspension Front Wheel Size 29 in.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great Components
- Handles Well
- Handlebars A Bit Wide
- Cross Country
- Single Track
Comments about MARIN Alpine Trail 29 Mountain Bike:
I bought a larger (20.5) one for my son in April. After going with him to some singletracks, and him letting me ride his bike, I was hooked. I test rode several bikes from $800-2000, and this one just felt the best. I'm 5'8" and got the 17". They even had a great sale on a fully-suspended bike, but this one at half the price just felt better.
- Was this a gift?: