FELT Z4 Road BikeThe carbon-framed Z4 enough to accelerate instantly and compliant enough to take the edge off during longer rides.
- Frame: Felt Endurance Road UHC Performance MMC carbon fiber with 3KP weave, InsideOut internal molding process
- Fork: Felt Endurance Road UHC Performance carbon fiber monocoque
- Shimano 105 STI shifters
- Shimano 105 braze-on front derailleur
- Shimano 105 rear derailleur
- Dual-pivot brakes with cartridge brake pads
- Saddle: Prologo Kappa EVO, nylon injected base with light foam and chromoly rails
- Rims: Mavic CXP-22
- Front Hub: Felt Road
- Rear Hub: Felt Road
- Spokes: Double butted steel
- Tires: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick, 700c x 25c
FELT Z4 Road Bike
Gender Men's Rear Shock N/A Shifters Shimano 105 STI Front Derailleur Shimano 105 braze-on Rear Derailleur Shimano 105 Wheelset N/A Brakes Shimano 105 STI Saddle Prologo Kappa EVO Pedals N/A Bike Type Road Bikes Frame Material Carbon Fork Carbon Wheel Size 700c
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great For Mountains
- None yet
- Longer distance
- Road cycling
Comments about FELT Z4 Road Bike:
I haven't had this bike for that long, but I do love it. I had a Jamis Quest prior to this and thought steel was the best ride, until getting on this bike. It is super light, especially considering the components are only 105, and it just begs to be brought uphill. I'm a big guy (215 lbs) and can get out of the saddle and really crank with no noticeable flex or loss of power. The shifting is smooth, as expected with Shimano.
What I like best is the relaxed geometry allows me a more comfortable ride for longer days, but if I want to I can set it up should I want to get competitive. By playing with the stem, seat height, etc it can be similar to an F series frame.
Before this bike I was dealing with a very sore nether region, but the fit seems to have alleviated this greatly. This could be from the help I got fitting though.
- Was this a gift?: