EMS Women's Artemis JacketProviding warmth without the bulk, the PrimaLoft-insulated Artemis works great on its own or under a waterproof shell.
- PrimaLoft One insulation is lightweight, compressible, and keeps you warm in wet conditions, 133 grams
- Pit zip vents allow you to regulate temperature
- Ultralight ripstop polyester shell fabric
- Fleece-lined handwarmer pockets are hidden in the seams
- Interior zippered security pocket for small essentials
- Hem cinch cord helps keep out wind and snow
- Classic fit accommodates mid layers
Fiber Content: Shell: 100% nylon ripstop, Lining: 100% nylon, Insulation: PrimaLoft One
Country of Origin: Imported
EMS Women's Artemis Jacket
EMS_Sale Yes Insulation Type Synthetic Back Length 26.5 in. Snow Skirt No Ventilation Pit zips Waterproof Material N/A Weight 1 lb. Type Jackets Hood Type No
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Made well
- Nice Lined Pockets
- Need More Upper Arm Room
- Would Have Liked A Hood
Comments about Eastern Mountain Sports EMS Women's Artemis Jacket:
It is a really nice jacket, but I needed JUST a little more room in upper arms and arm pit area.
It seemed warm enough for Fall and warmer Winter days.
I think ?? the zip pits detracted from the fit for me.
For skiing and other activities: I ALWAYS LOOK for zip pits.
I would have liked a hood.
In the end, I had to go with another brand as it gave me more room in the upper arms BUT it does NOT have as nice a lining in pockets as EMS has (and I put my keys in my pockets).
- Was this a gift?: