EMS Women's Artemis VestWarm yet non-bulky, the PrimaLoft-insulated Artemis works great on its own or under a waterproof shell.
- PrimaLoft One insulation is lightweight, compressible, and keeps you warm in wet conditions; 133 grams
- Ultralight ripstop polyester shell fabric
- Fleece-lined handwarmer pockets are hidden in the seams
- Interior zippered security pocket for small essentials
- Hem cinch cord helps keep out wind and snow
- Classic fit accommodates mid layers
Fiber Content: Shell: 100% nylon ripstop, Lining: 100% nylon, Insulation: PrimaLoft One
Country of Origin: Imported
EMS Women's Artemis Vest
EMS_Sale Yes Packability Highly compact Insulation Type Synthetic Back Length 26.5 in. Insulation PrimaLoft One Snow Skirt No Ventilation N/A Waterproof Material N/A Weight 12.8 oz. Waterproof No Type Vests Insulation Rating Warm Hood Type No
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Deep Interior Pocket
- Fits longer torso
- good color
- Not too bulky
- Zip pockets
- Not form flattering
- Stand-alone Jacket
Comments about Eastern Mountain Sports EMS Women's Artemis Vest:
I was looking for a jacket that wasn't in the three overly-bright colors usually marketed to women, so I was delighted to find this jacket in muted dark blue. The jacket is warm without being bulky, and the length covers my torso when I'm cycling to work.
My only complaint is that the cut is not particularly form flattering--billed as "room for layers" but I could probably fit layers just fine under a less-boxy cut.
- Was this a gift?: