EMS Men's ENDO Pants
Item: 18151706 Product Description >
EMS Men's ENDO PantsIdeal for hiking and climbing, these lightweight pants offer the outstanding mobility and moisture management of highly breathable, weather-resistant soft shell technology.
- Lightweight ENDO soft shell fabric is highly breathable with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for protection from light wind and rain
- Moisture-wicking, quick-drying fabric keeps you comfortable during aerobic activity
- Stretch woven fabric ensures freedom of movement
- Zipper and double-snap closure
- Crotch gusset enhances comfort and freedom of movement
- Two slanted, zippered hand pockets with moisture-wicking open-hole mesh pocket bags
- Zippered pocket on wearer’s right thigh with open-hole mesh lining
- Two welt back pockets with concealed zip closure
- Articulated knees and articulated back seam for nonbinding movement
- Reflective logos at hip and ankle
- Straight legs
- Inseam: 32 in.
Fiber Content: 73% nylon, 17% polyester, 10% spandex
Country of Origin: Imported
EMS Men's ENDO Pants
Inseam 32 in. Pant Length Full length Rise Regular Type Outerwear Pants Fabric(s) Synthetic
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Irregular Fit
- Wildn'crazyguys Skits
Comments about Eastern Mountain Sports EMS Men's ENDO Pants:
Let me preface this review by saying that I'm a long-time fan of EMS products and that won't change due to this single data point.....However.....
The Endo pants have apparently changed several times through the years. My girlfriend has a pair of the women's version that I believe are a generation or two previous to this one. I liked the weight of the material so I ordered the men's version for myself.
The description has changed recently and now DOES match the product I received. From the former description (and after viewing my GF's), I was expecting a bit thicker fabric and a looser fit. The current edition is near paper-thin and they fit like SNL's Wild & Crazy Guys' pants did. I've been a true 32" for about 15 years so no recent changes on my part. These are skin tight from the belt to mid-thigh. Now I know what the word "fitted" means. The length is spot-on, though.
I was hoping for something that I could wear thermals under for snowshoeing but there's no room to spare in these bad boys!
For those guys that love to hike but just can't give up their "skinny jeans", utopia has presented itself. My search, however, trundles on....
- Feels too small
- Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: