SAWYER PointONE 2 Liter Complete Water Treatment SystemA complete two-liter system that removes bacteria and protozoa in a mere 90 seconds, the Sawyer PointONE 2 Liter Complete Water Purification System offers an incredible filtration rate to give you safe drinking water anywhere.
- Removal rate of 99.9999% exceeds EPA and NSF recommendations to deliver reliably potable water
- Two-liter nylon dirty water dispenser is clearly marked to avoid accidental usage of contaminated water
- Two-liter nylon clean water storage reservoir has a high-flow cap for easy dispensing
- Both reservoirs are long-lasting and BPA-free
- 0.10 Micron Absolute inline water purifier safely and effectively removes bacteria and protozoa such as E. coli, Giardia, Vibrio cholerae, and Salmonella typhi
- Filter can be backwashed to extend its life; guaranteed to last for 1,000,000 gallons
- System also includes a faucet adapter, drink tube, and cleaning and maintenance instructions
Country of Origin: USA
SAWYER PointONE 2 Liter Complete Water Treatment System
EMS_Sale Yes Filter Element Duration 1,000,000 gallons Filter Element Type Hollow Fiber Membrane Kills Viruses No Micron Size 0.10 microns Pump Rate 1L / 45 sec. Removes Giardia Yes Weight 12 oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to use
- High capacity
- Low Weight
- Hose Attachment Method
Comments about SAWYER PointONE 2 Liter Complete Water Treatment System:
Just got it, 1 trip on a section of the LT so far, so I cannot comment on it's durability. Easy to use, just get H2O into dirty water bag and lift above clean water bag. Need to make sure flow is working first, easiest way was to flow through hose alone then add filter and make sure it was flowing. Applying a little pressure to the dirty water bag when it was sealed helped speed the process. Does not remove color (tannin) from water. The seal from the quick release to the drinking hose is a little flimsy, just a wider diameter tube with a zip tie. It came off several times during the trip. Fortunately this did not cause a problem but I think it could, as the valve is open and this is what prevents leaks. It is really strange as for the dirty hose they do use the reliable connectors which the hose fits over plastic burrs. I will be searching for something to correct this before it gets to be a problem on the trail. 2 liters is a great size, and as I added a bite valve and shut off it replaces my camelbak. Only additional weight is the filter and dirty water bag. Some use just the filter and the dirty water bag, but in that case, reverse flushing on the trail is a hassle. With both bags all you need to do is filter some water and push it out of the filter, very handy. Also having 2 bags is nice at the end of the day as you can filter water and bring a dirty bag with you to camp for cooking purposes. Overall nice product, does not filter out viruses, need drops for that or the better filter.
- Was this a gift?: