JAMIS Explorer 2 Hybrid BikeRugged mountain bike styling and large-volume 26 in. tires make the Explorer comfortable on smooth dirt roads.
- 6061 TIG-welded frame with a low standover and upright cycling position
- Lightweight and durable aluminum frame features formed top and down tubes and S-bend seat stays
- SR-M3010 coil-spring suspension with external preload, alloy crown, CP stanchions, miniboots, and 50 mm travel
- 21-speed Shimano Revoshift twist-shifting drivetrain
- Press Fit 30 BB system creates greater bearing stiffness and durability
- Alex double-wall road rims with 36 spokes for strength and smooth formula hubs
- Smooth-rolling 26 x 1.95 in. Sport Comfort tires are more comfortable to ride around town
- Tektro’s Tenera brake levers offer slip-resistant, shock-absorbing inserts on the finger contact points for more secure, comfortable braking.
- With an inch of coil-sprung telescoping travel, the seatpost helps to smooth out the road and trail.
- Our long quilled, angle-adjustable stem and 3-inch ride handlebars offer a supremely comfortable, upright ride position that’s easy on neck and wrists
JAMIS Explorer 2 Hybrid Bike
Gender Men's Rear Shock N/A Shifters Shimano Revoshift RD-35 Front Derailleur Shimano M191 Rear Derailleur Shimano Altus M310 Wheelset Alex DC-25 Brakes Tektro Tenera Saddle Jamis Comfort Pedals Comfort platform Bike Type Hybrid Bikes Frame Material Aluminum Fork Aluminum Wheel Size 26 in. Suspension Front