SKRATCH LABS The Feed Zone CookbookThe Feed Zone Cookbook: Fast and Flavorful Food for Athletes, by Biju Thomas and Allen Lim, is a no-fuss guide to preparing food that will change the way endurance athletes eat. If you're ready to take your performance to the next level—and enjoy new meals—this is the cookbook for you.
- Features 150 recipes that you can prepare in less time than it takes to get ready for a workout
- Feed Zone meals are a delicious balance of science and practice, designed to satisfy an athlete’s cravings and prepare the body for top performance
- Includes dozens of quick-prep meals for before or after workouts and shortcuts, substitutions, and techniques for saving time in the kitchen
- Offers gluten-free and vegetarian alternatives to some of your favorite dishes
- Written by Dr. Allen Lim, the founder of Skratch Labs, and Chef Biju Thomas, chef to pro cyclists such as Levi Leipheimer, Lance Armstrong, Tommy Danielson, and Christian Vande Velde
- 2011, first edition, 320 pages
- 6.75 x 8.25 x 1 in.; hardcover