MARMOT Women's Chelsea CoatDistinct, urban-chic lines and details camouflage serious protection from the elements in the waterproof, insulated Chelsea. Sized specifically for women, this full-length coat is stuffed with goose down, and features a zip-off hood with a removable fur ruff, and zip handwarmer pockets.
- 650-fill goose down insulation for durable, lofty, lightweight warmth
- 2-layer construction with taped seams: Polyester herringbone shell fabric backed by waterproof, breathable MemBrain to keep you dry and comfortable and to protect the goose down
- Zip-off down-filled hood with removable faux ruff
- Microfleece lined zip handwarmer pockets
- Microfleece internal cuffs to seal out the cold
- Internal zippered media pocket
- Adjustable snap cuffs
- Center-back length: 37 in.
- Regular fit
Fiber Content: 100% polyester
Country of Origin: Imported
MARMOT Women's Chelsea Coat
Construction 2 layer Back Length 38 in. Snow Skirt No 3-in-1 N/A Ventilation N/A Waterproof Material MemBrain Weight 2 lb. 9.1 oz. (1165.2 g) Waterproof Yes Type Jackets Hood Type Yes, removable
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Lightweight warmth
- Shapely fit
- Sheds Feathers Horribly
Comments about MARMOT Women's Chelsea Coat:
I searched and searched for a coat like the Chelsea--warm, lightweight, no visible 'down-rolls' on the outside, durable fabric for outdoor activities, and so on. I was so happy when I found this coat--more shapely than other similar coats, and great features. Unfortunately, after my first wearing I discovered tiny down feathers all over my black sweater. Same thing the next time...and the next time. I shouldn't have to carry a fabric roller on me every time I wear my coat, or worry about what to wear because my "coat might shed." Appallingly poor quality at this price.
- Was this a gift?: