MARMOT Women's Montreal CoatCut an ultracool profile against your northern cityscape and stay warm and dry while you do it! The Montreal keeps you protected from cold and wet conditions with water-resistant fabric and water-resistant, high-quality down insulation.
- Polyester shell fabric with DWR (durable water-repellent) finish to shed moisture
- 700-fill power goose down insulation with Down Defender for water-resistant, durable, lightweight, and lofty warmth
- Down Defender treatment offers extra moisture protection, prevents down from clumping and losing its loft when exposed to water, increasing its ability to keep you warm and comfortable
- Zip-off, down-filled hood with removable fur ruff
- Microfleece-lined zip hand pockets for cushy comfort and warmth
- Inside zip pocket secures small items
- Interior drop pocket
- Plush fleece-lined torso
- Microfleece internal cuffs
- Center-back length: 33 in.
- Regular fit
Fiber Content: 100% polyester
Country of Origin: Imported
MARMOT Women's Montreal Coat
Removable Liner No Insulation 700-fill goose down Snow Skirt No Ventilation N/A Waterproof Material N/A Weight 2 lb. 2.2 oz. (969.6 g) Waterproof No Type Jackets Hood Type Yes, removable
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Fits perfectly
Comments about MARMOT Women's Montreal Coat:
I got this coat a month ago and it is perfect. Lightweight, warm, and stylish. Couldn't ask for better!
The fit is great; I'm 5'4" and 120 lbs, and an XS fits easily over a sweater.
- Was this a gift?: