ATC Appalachian Trail Data Book, 2013Often referred to as "the bible for Appalachian Trail hiking," and essential for A.T. hiking and planning, the thirty-fifth edition of the Appalachian Trail Data Book, by Daniel D. Chazin, includes all the details on the Trail's updated length: 2,185.9 miles!
- Condenses all of the important waypoints from the series of 11 official A.T. guidebooks into 86 pages
- A lightweight table of distances between major Appalachian Trail shelters, road crossings, and features
- Shelters, campsites, water sources, road crossings, supply sources, off-trail lodging, eateries, and post offices are all easy to spot in listings
- Mileage information is keyed to both the official A.T. maps and to guidebook sections—in a state-by-state, at-a-glance format; includes elevations for major landmarks
- Divided according to the guidebook volumes and updated each December to account for relocations, new or moved shelters, and other changes
- Compiled for the last 30 years by Daniel D. Chazin
- 2013 edition, 88 pages
- 5 x 7 x 0.25 in.
ATC Appalachian Trail Data Book, 2013