EMS Women's Freya PantsLoaded with technical features, these System Three pants keep you dry whatever your activity.
- Full length side zippers allow easy on/off
- Side zippers allow ventilation
- System Three waterproof/breathable technology keeps you dry from rain and snow
- Durable 3-layer construction minimizes weight
- Internal ankle gaiters blocks out snow and drafts
- Scuff guards on the inner ankles protects from abrasions and crampons
- Articulated knees allow greater freedom of movement mesh pockets for venting
Fiber Content: 100% nylon
Country of Origin: Imported
EMS Women's Freya Pants
EMS_Sale Yes Fit Relaxed Rise Regular Ventilation Side zippers Waterproof Material System Three Weight 12.8 oz. Waterproof Yes Fabric(s) Synthetic
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Irregular Fit
Comments about Eastern Mountain Sports EMS Women's Freya Pants:
I was a little disappointed in this buy. They fit great over the legs and thighs, but the waist is not cut for women, it's cut for pre-teen boys. I'm not sure how a pant meant to be part of a layering system is not designed to have some give around the waist. Women's waists tend not to be straight lines but these pants are designed for women with straight line waists. So ladies, if you've got wider hips these pants are not for you. If you're body type is more of a skinny jeans shape then these snow pants are great for you.
I got these pants because I'm a daily bike commuter and wanted something waterproof that will insulate on those cold rainy/snowy days. I still use them but they are just a super tight fit in the waist which makes them less than desirable.
- Feels too small
- Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: