OUTDOOR RESEARCH Men's Filament PulloverSuper-packable and ultralightweight, the Filament from Outdoor Research is a never-leave-it-behind pullover for layered or stand-alone warmth. Useful as a fall belay jacket, insulation under a ski jacket, or dog-walking chill chaser, the Filament holds the heat with 800-fill goose down.
This product will be shipped directly from Outdoor Research and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Ultralightweight 10D Pertex Quantum shell fabric with DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds moisture, resists abrasion, and packs small
- 800+ fill down insulation has an incredible warmth to weight ratio
- 22D nylon ripstop nylon lining
- Zippered Napoleon pocket
- Drawcord hem
- 1/2-length front zipper for ventilation
- Chest pocket doubles as stuff sack
- Stretch binding at cuffs
- Trim fit: close-cut that moves with the wearer
Fiber Content: Body: 100% nylon; Lining: 100% nylon ripstop
Country of Origin: Imported
OUTDOOR RESEARCH Men's Filament Pullover
Packability Highly compact Insulation Type Down Removable Liner No Insulation 800-fill goose down Snow Skirt No Ventilation N/A Waterproof Material N/A Weight 7.3 oz. (207 g) Waterproof No Activity/BreathabilityLev Moderate Insulation Rating Warmer Construction N/A Fleece Weight N/A Hood Type No