OUTDOOR RESEARCH Women's Transfer HoodieA streamlined stretch-woven soft shell jacket with a soft fleece interior, the Transfer provides breathable protection from the elements and light insulation for warmer backcountry days, shoulder-season activities, and skate skiing.
This product will be shipped directly from Outdoor Research and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Stretch-woven nylon soft shell fabric for water and wind resistance, breathable comfort, and freedom of movement
- Polyester brushed fleece lining for insulation
- Fully adjustable hood
- Brushed tricot-lined collar for soft comfort
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Arm pocket
- Hook-and-loop cuff closures
- Drawcord hem to seal in warmth and keep the elements out
- Standard fit: a looser fit for comfort in both technical and casual apparel
Fiber Content: Body: 100% nylon; Lining: 100% polyester brushed fleece
Country of Origin: Imported
OUTDOOR RESEARCH Women's Transfer Hoodie
Insulation Type Synthetic Removable Liner No Back Length 25 in. (64 cm) Insulation Polyester brushed fleece Snow Skirt No Ventilation N/A Waterproof Material N/A Weight 1 lb. 1.5 oz. (497 g) Waterproof No Activity/BreathabilityLev Moderate Packability Medium compactibility Insulation Rating Warm Hood Type Yes, fixed Construction N/A Fleece Weight N/A