OBOZ Men's Traverse Low Hiking Shoes, Dark ShadowThe durable Traverse Low from Oboz has the fit, stability, protection, traction, cushioning, breathability, and toughness to keep you moving confidently on challenging terrain.
- Dual-density EVA midsole provides shock-absorbing cushion, support, and stability
- Nylon shank provides torsional rigidity on uneven terrain and allows forefoot flexibility
- TPU chassis stabilizes, protects, and reduces foot fatigue without inhibiting forward flex
- Nonmarking Granite Peak carbon rubber outsole with strategically placed 4 mm lugs for high traction—leaves running shoes behind when the going gets rough
- Synthetic leather and high abrasion-resistant textile upper for durability, flexibility, breathability, and support
- Welded stitchless synthetic micro-suede cage for secure, supportive, and comfortable fit
- TPU heel counter increases stability and helps lock the heel in place
- Toe bumper for protection on rough trails
- BFit Deluxe EVA footbed with shaped heel pocket to keep the foot centered; foam under the heel and forefoot adds cushioning; perforations allow air flow and breathability
- Metal lace hardware
- Board lasted construction
- Oboz: combination of “outside” and Montana’s “Bozeman”
Country of Origin: Imported
OBOZ Men's Traverse Low Hiking Shoes, Dark Shadow
EMS_Sale Yes Gender Men's Outsole Carbon rubber Shank TPU, Nylon Upper Synthetic leather, textile Waterproof No Midsole Dual-density EVA Avg. Weight (pair) 2 lb. 1 oz.