THE NORTH FACE Men's Point Five NG JacketIdeal for mountaineering and alpine climbing, The North Face Point Five NG is a fully featured Gore-Tex Pro Shell jacket for peak-bagging alpinists who push the limits of possibility in the most demanding conditions.
- 70D nylon ripstop backed by Gore-Tex Pro Shell membrane with a microgrid ripstop woven backer
- Gore-Tex Pro Shell provides enhanced waterproof and windproof performance with maximum breathability and durability to keep you dry and comfortable
- Fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with hidden cord locks and laminated wire brim
- Harness- and pack-friendly polyurethane (PU) handwarmer pockets
- Pit-zip vents for temperature regulation—allow heat to dissipate from your body’s core and underarms to keep you comfortable
- Hidden hem cinch cord at center-front zipper
- Waterproof pockets (revised pocket bag construction)
- Active fit: streamlined; fits closer to the body to provide a wide range of motion
- Center-back length: 30 in.
- This product is part of The North Face Summit Series: athlete tested, expedition proven
Fiber Content: 100% nylon ripstop
Country of Origin: Imported
THE NORTH FACE Men's Point Five NG Jacket
Activity/BreathabilityLev High Removable Liner No Back Length 30 in. Fit Regular Insulation N/A Snow Skirt No Ventilation Underarm zippers Waterproof Material Gore-Tex Pro shell membrane Weight 15.87 oz. (450 g) Waterproof Yes Type Jackets Packability Medium compactibility Hood Type Yes, fixed Construction 3 layer