THE NORTH FACE Women's Arctic ParkaContemporary style, protective HyVent fabric, and the lofty warmth of goose down are featured in The North Face Arctic Parka to create a resilient barrier for winter weather.
- 550-fill goose down insulation for lightweight, lofty, durable, and compressible warmth
- 45D x 700D nylon herringbone shell fabric backed by waterproof, breathable HyVent coating to keep you dry and comfortable, and to protect the goose down
- Removable faux-fur at fixed insulated hood
- Adjustable drawcord system at hood
- Quilted lining
- Zip chest and hand pockets
- Inner media pocket with cord guide
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
- Center-back length: 38 in.
Fiber Content: Body: 100% nylon; Lining: 100% recycled polyester taffeta
Country of Origin: Imported
THE NORTH FACE Women's Arctic Parka
Removable Liner No Back Length 38 in. Insulation 550-fill goose down Snow Skirt No Ventilation N/A Waterproof Material HyVent coating Weight 2 lb. 13.7 oz. (1297 g) Waterproof Yes Type Jackets Hood Type Yes, removable