THE NORTH FACE Women's Insulated Juneau JacketThe North Face Juneau Jacket provides protection against cold, snowy weather with greater coverage, waterproof HyVent, and the lofty warmth of goose down.
- 550-fill goose down insulation for lightweight, lofty, durable, and compressible warmth
- Nylon canvas shell fabric backed by waterproof, breathable HyVent coating keeps you dry and comfortable, and protects the goose down
- Removable faux-fur at fixed adjustable hood
- Quilted lining
- Zip alpine pockets
- D-ring pocket at bicep
- D-ring closure, double-entry cargo pockets with snap closure
- Elastic at half waist
- Internal knit cuffs
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
- Center-back length: 35 in.
Fiber Content: Body: 100% nylon canvas; Lining: 100% nylon taffeta
Country of Origin: Imported
THE NORTH FACE Women's Insulated Juneau Jacket
Removable Liner No Back Length 35 in. Insulation 550-fill goose down Snow Skirt No Ventilation N/A Waterproof Material HyVent coating Weight 3 lb. (1373 g) Waterproof Yes Type Jackets Hood Type Yes, removable