PATAGONIA Men's Fore Runner Evo Trail Running Shoes, Black/Red DeliciousA lightweight, low-profile minimal trail running shoe with a close-to-the-ground feel, Patagonia's Fore Runner Evo features a more durable, protective, and precise-fitting upper.
- 4 mm drop; heel/toe stack height: 20 mm/16 mm; minimal cushioning for terrain sensitivity
- 1 mm forefoot shock-absorption plate distributes pressure protecting the foot while maintaining forefoot flexibility
- Multidensity sticky rubber outsole provides 360 degree wet/dry traction in varying conditions; 3.5 mm lug depth
- Gender-specific lightweight 15% recycled EVA footframe/midsole encourages midfoot strike
- 15% recycled EVA anatomical perforated footbed supports, cushions, and molds to foot contours
- Breathable, wicking air mesh and microfiber provide upper protection and durability; drainage ports allow water to exit shoe
- Durable leather toe bumper provides added durability and protection
- Reflective webbing and heel for high visibility
- Dri-Lex footbed cover and lining treated with Aegis Microbe Shield provides temperature and moisture control
- Last characteristics: medium width, medium arch support, performance true to size
- Soft support/flex: lightweight and flexible—allows foot to move as naturally as possible, while still providing essential cushioning and protection
- Patagonia works with leather tanneries that meet ISO-14001 environmental certification
Country of Origin: Imported
PATAGONIA Men's Fore Runner Evo Trail Running Shoes, Black/Red Delicious
EMS_Sale Yes Foot Volume High Volume Measurement 700 ml Forefoot Width Wide Forefoot Width Measurement 3.826 in. Heel Width Wide Heel Width Measurement 2.556 in. Outsole Sticky rubber Shank Forefoot plate, 1 mm Upper Air mesh, microfiber Midsole EVA Waterproof No Avg. Weight (pair) 1 lb. 2.2 oz.