COLUMBIA Women's Tectonic II Soft Shell JacketA windproof, highly breathable, and rain-repellent soft shell jacket, Columbia's Tectonic II Jacket offers sleek, buttery soft protection for sketchy conditions on the trail or around town. The Omni-Heat thermal-reflective lining helps you retain body heat in cooler conditions and 2-way stretch lets you move freely.
- 3-layer Mobility Heat bonded soft shell fabric with Omni-Wind Block and Omni-Heat thermal-reflective lining
- Omni-Wind Block ultrabreathable membrane keeps wind out and allows sweat to escape to keep you warm and dry
- Omni-Heat thermal-reflective lining helps regulate your temperature with little silver dots by reflecting and retaining the warmth your body generates; allows sweat and excess heat to escape
- Omni-Shield advanced water- and stain-repellent treatment
- 2-way comfort stretch for mobility and comfort
- Zippered hand pockets
- Nonchafing chin guard
- Contoured sleeve cuffs
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Drop-tail hem for added coverage
- Center-back length: 26 in.
Fiber Content: 100% polyester
Country of Origin: Imported
COLUMBIA Women's Tectonic II Soft Shell Jacket
Activity/BreathabilityLev High EMS_Sale Yes Insulation Type N/A Removable Liner No Back Length 26 in. Insulation N/A Snow Skirt No Ventilation N/A Waterproof Material N/A Waterproof No Packability Medium compactibility Construction N/A Fleece Weight N/A Insulation Rating N/A Hood Type No
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about COLUMBIA Women's Tectonic II Soft Shell Jacket:
I love that this jacket is light weight and effective at blocking wind, and yet, it is still breathable when it needs to be. I also really like that it has zippered pockets.
I would say that the jacket runs a little larger than I anticipated (got a small, but probably should have gotten an xs).
The zipper feels a little cheap and catches at the bottom occasionally, which is why I didn't give it a 5.. but it hasn't affected the integrity of the jacket.