MERRELL Women's Bare Access Arc 2 Barefoot Running Shoes, Green/AquaFor distance runners and those new to barefoot running, the Bare Access 2 shoes from Merrell give you a barefoot feel with added heel-to-toe cushioning for protection from sustained impacts due to longer runs or a new barefoot training program.
- Lightweight 8 mm EVA midsole allows for cushioned entry into barefoot
- 0 heel-to-toe drop for ultimate ground feel—the heel and forefoot are level, allowing natural barefoot motion
- Vibram Bare Access 2 rubber outsole for traction and protection—natural flex outsole allows for dynamic foot movement
- 12.5 mm stack height (amount of material between bottom of your foot and ground)
- External heel stability arm
- Textile and synthetic upper with natural glove-like fit provides support, protection, breathability, and natural movement
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Lining treated with Aegis to help control odor
- Minimalist design helps strengthen your feet and leg muscles, encourages natural gait to improve posture, and connects your feet to the terrain
- Wash as needed in cold water, gentle cycle; air dry away from heat sources
Country of Origin: Imported
MERRELL Women's Bare Access Arc 2 Barefoot Running Shoes, Green/Aqua
EMS_Sale Yes Gender Women's Foot Volume Medium Volume Measurement 440 ml Forefoot Width Wide Forefoot Width Measurement 3.013 in. Heel Width Medium Heel Width Measurement 2.142 in. Outsole Vibram rubber Upper Textile, synthetic Waterproof No Midsole EVA Avg. Weight (pair) 11 oz.