PATAGONIA Women's Fore Runner Evo Trail Running Shoes, PeppergrassA lightweight, low-profile minimal trail running shoe with a close-to-the-ground feel, Patagonia's Fore Runner Evo features a more durable, protective, and precise-fitting upper.
- 4 mm drop; heel/toe stack height: 20 mm/16 mm; minimal cushioning for terrain sensitivity
- 1 mm forefoot shock-absorption plate distributes pressure protecting the foot while maintaining forefoot flexibility
- Multidensity sticky rubber outsole provides 360 degree wet/dry traction in varying conditions; 3.5 mm lug depth
- Gender-specific lightweight 15% recycled EVA footframe/midsole encourages midfoot strike
- 15% recycled EVA anatomical perforated footbed supports, cushions, and molds to foot contours
- Breathable, wicking air mesh and microfiber provide upper protection and durability; drainage ports allow water to exit shoe
- Durable leather toe bumper provides added durability and protection
- Reflective webbing and heel for high visibility
- Dri-Lex footbed cover and lining treated with Aegis Microbe Shield provides temperature and moisture control
- Last characteristics: medium width, medium arch support, performance true to size
- Soft support/flex: lightweight and flexible—allows foot to move as naturally as possible, while still providing essential cushioning and protection
- Patagonia works with leather tanneries that meet ISO-14001 environmental certification
Country of Origin: Imported
PATAGONIA Women's Fore Runner Evo Trail Running Shoes, Peppergrass
Gender Women's Outsole Sticky rubber Shank Forefoot plate, 1 mm Upper Air mesh, microfiber Waterproof No Midsole EVA Avg. Weight (pair) 15 oz.