MERRELL Men's Bare Access 2 Barefoot Running Shoes, SulphurFor distance runners and those new to barefoot running, the Bare Access 2 shoes from Merrell give you a barefoot feel with added heel-to-toe cushioning for protection from sustained impacts due to longer runs or a new barefoot training program.
- 8 mm EVA midsole allows for cushioned entry into barefoot
- 0 heel-to-toe drop for ultimate ground feel—the heel and forefoot are level, allowing natural barefoot motion
- 13.5 mm stack height (amount of material between bottom of your foot and ground)
- Vibram Bare Access 2 rubber outsole for traction and protection—natural flex outsole allows for dynamic foot movement
- External heel stability arm
- Mesh and synthetic leather upper with natural glove-like fit provides support, protection, breathability, and natural movement
- Integrated footbed treated with Aegis to help resist odor
- Reflective details for increased visibility in low-light conditions
- Barefoot strobel construction offers flexibility and comfort
- Minimalist design helps strengthen your feet and leg muscles, encourages natural gait to improve posture, and connects your feet to the terrain
- Wash as needed in cold water, gentle cycle and air dry
Country of Origin: Imported
MERRELL Men's Bare Access 2 Barefoot Running Shoes, Sulphur
Gender Men's Foot Volume High Volume Measurement 705 ml Forefoot Width Wide Forefoot Width Measurement 3.623 in. Heel Width Medium Heel Width Measurement 2.286 in. Outsole Vibram rubber Upper Mesh, synthetic Waterproof No Midsole EVA Avg. Weight (pair) 14 oz.