VASQUE Men's Sundowner GTX Backpacking BootsAn iconic waterproof backpacking boot with clean, classic lines and a remarkable fit, the all-leather Sundowner GTX has a reputation for durability, comfort, and support. Popular on long-distance epics like an A.T. thru-hike and for more modest day hikes.
- Durable 2.4 mm one-piece smooth-out waterproof leather upper for protection and support
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex membrane keeps water from penetrating and allows perspiration to escape
- Vasque Classic rubber outsole for aggressive traction and grip
- Rubber core midsole provides shock absorption, torsional stability, and support on uneven terrain
- Dual-density EVA footbed for shock-absorbing cushion and support
- Padded ankle collars for protection and comfort
- Padded tongue gusset to keep debris out
- Metal hooks and D-ring lacing system
Country of Origin: Imported
VASQUE Men's Sundowner GTX Backpacking Boots
Foot Volume Medium Volume Measurement 765 ml Forefoot Width Medium Forefoot Width Measurement 3.684 in. Heel Width Wide Heel Width Measurement 2.789 in. Outsole Vasque Classic rubber Upper Full-grain leather Midsole Rubber core Waterproof Yes Avg. Weight (pair) 3 lb. 6 oz. (1531 g)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Breathes Well
- Good Cushioning
- Casual Wear
- Wet Weather
Comments about VASQUE Men's Sundowner GTX Backpacking Boots:
Hard to believe no one has reviewed these boots. Vasque has been making this same boot for decades, even if the name for it has changed. Mine are 15 years old and counting. They just do not wear out. Extremely comfortable footbed. Not that it is cushioned, it just has the correct contours. Maybe like a Birkenstock (but I have not tried those). Everyone I know who has these boots are big fans of them and they have had them for a long time.. The leather and the sole are both thick and a little stiff. May require some break in but will never be too flexible.
I have owned a lot of boots, but these are the best.
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to width