PRIMUS FireHole 200 StoveFor demanding outdoor chefs who need to be able to cook a lot of food and then easily pack everything away, the Primus FireHole 200 stove offers a convenient solution. With two burners, making multi-course meals for family or friends is a cinch, and with folding windscreens and lid, so is packing the stove away when you're done.
- Provides ample room for cooking on two separate, adjustable flames; stainless steel grates hold up to heavy cast iron pots and pans
- Adjustable feet allow for level setup on uneven surfaces
- Recessed control knobs allow for sleeker packing and won’t snag on other gear
- Breeze-defying windscreens ensure more efficient cooking and can double as prep areas for gourmet meals
- Integrated flexible fuel line and regulator won’t get left behind; tucks into the stove for easy storage
- Twist-click piezo igniter is quick and easy to use
- Suitable for groups of up to 10 people
- Equipped with locks and an ergonomic double handle to make transport easy
- Output: 2x12000 BTU/h
- Runs on 1 lb. propane canisters
- Dimensions: 19.9 x 19 x 4.9 in. (50.5 x 48 x 12 cm)
- Max BTU: 2 x 12000
PRIMUS FireHole 200 Stove
EMS_Sale Yes Fuel Type Propane Ignition Method Piezoelectric Priming No Boil Time 3 min. / 1 L Windscreen Included Yes Burn Time 1.5-2 hr. / 16.4 oz. propane fuel Type 2-Burner Propane Weight 13.5 lb.