PRIMUS FireHole 100 StoveFor demanding outdoor chefs who need to be able to cook a lot of food and then easily pack everything away, the Primus FireHole 100 stove offers a convenient solution. With two burners, making multi-course meals for family or friends is a cinch, and with folding windscreens and lid, so is packing the stove away when you're done.
- Provides ample room for large pots and frying pans on two separate, adjustable flames
- Recessed control knobs allow for sleeker packing and won’t snag on other gear
- Integrated flexible fuel line and regulator won’t get left behind; tucks into the stove for easy storage
- Twist-click piezo igniter is quick and easy to use
- Breeze-defying windscreens ensure more efficient cooking
- Suitable for groups of up to 10 people
- Output: 2x12000 BTU/h
- Runs on 1 lb. propane canisters
- Dimensions: 19.9 x 15 x 4.9 in. (50.5 x 38 x 12 cm)
- Max BTU: 2 x 12000
PRIMUS FireHole 100 Stove
Fuel Type Propane Ignition Method Piezoelectric Priming No Boil Time 3 min. / 1 L Windscreen Included Yes Burn Time 1.5-2 hr. / 16.4 oz. propane fuel Type Canister Weight 13 lb.